Temporary stream: New Spot
Make sure the coordinates are correct. Otherwise drag the map to your location.
Select TEMPORARY STREAM.
Take a picture of the site and mark the location your observations refers to using the arrow and/or the circle. This way, others can see where exactly you did the observation.
How would you characterize the flow of the stream? How much water is flowing at the moment? Choose one of the six categories below:
- DRY STREAMBED: no visible water and the streambed is dry
- WET STREAMBED: no visible water, but the streambed is wet (for at least 2 cm depth below the surface)
- ISOLATED POOLS: separated pools of water that are not visibly flowing are present on the streambed
- STANDING WATER: water but no visible flow
- TRICKLING WATER: very small flow, but clearly visible flowing water
- FLOWING WATER: a continuous pathway of water that is flowing
Enter a description of the exact path to the spot, so that the next participants can find it more easily.
New measurement: All you need to do is select an existing spot, click on the plus sign and then repeat steps and .